Sunday, February 15, 2009

Caffeinated Thoughts


Caffeinated Thoughts, written by Shane Vander Hart is my blog of the week pick for February 15-21.

I came across Caffeinated Thoughts via Facebook several months ago and was immediately hooked. Shane's writing style is informative and concise, and I always feel smarter after I read his thoughts.

Here is my Q&A with Shane (Yes, I do always ask the same two questions).

Why do you blog?

To express myself. I love to write. I love to share what I'm reading. Sometimes it is to rant a little with things I'm frustrated about. Mostly just an outlet for my thoughts on politics, news, culture, life and theology.

Do you have a niche?

My niche is looking at politics, news, culture, and theology from a conservative evangelical perspective.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to check out Shane's blog. If you do, please leave him some comment love. In addition to helping my readers find great blogs, I started blog of the week to encourage bloggers. And, as you know comments are the way to a blogger's heart. No worries, you still have your guilt -free reading pass at Becoming Me.

If you have not entered to win a beautiful bookmark, there is still time. Click here for the details.




13 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this interview.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that you do this. I think the interview thing is so neat too.

Anonymous said...

This is a great thing you do. I will have to run over and check his blog out. Thanks!

Gretchen said...

I'll have to check him out very soon.

xxxooo

Ronel said...

I am heading over to check out the blog.

Happy Sunday!!

Mel said...

I love Shane's blog, each of his posts are wonderful...

Glad you chose him..

Tales From the Eurovan said...

Hi friend! Hope all is well! Have a great week! :)
Take care,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos! Appreciate the visitors I've been getting!

Courtney said...

Just found your blog, so I really liked this interview!

courtney

Anonymous said...

I love that you do the interviews too. But come on... another right-wing extreme conservative who is also a Christian. unrefreshing.

elizabeth embracing life said...

What a terrific idea. I loved reading and will visit a new blog today too.

{darlene} said...

I, too, think your interview idea is great, with great questions. I have not stopped by in a while! Your blog has some great links.

Anonymous said...

Christian Blog - I'm an extreme conservative?

I'm conservative yes, but I'm also mainstream, now I could point you to some extreme conservatives.

"Liberal Christian" seems like an oxymoron to me.

Also why did I get a trojan virus warning when I tried opening your website. Hmmmmm.... methinks you are a spammer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...