Friday, May 8, 2009

Votes and More Technical Woes--But at Least You Can Read This

Our Internet Service Provider (ISP) is having some connection issues, which means that I too am having some technical issues. Since I'm not skilled in techno speak, the best explanation I have to offer is that there is a problem with a line and until the ISP can fix that line, I won't have service at home. so not only will I not be able to post much, but I also will not be able to read blogs or respond quicly to any e-mails.

Currently, I'm sitting at a local coffee shop drinking a lowfat decaf Turtle Mocha (love in a cup), listening to Tiffany sing "I Think We Are Alone Now," and attempting to answer e-mails, etc. Since I am the type who likes to write in quiet atmospheres, I won't be posting much until my service at home is restored. My ISP said that the problem may not be resolved for several days...no, I'm not joking.

On a happy note, Amanda from I Am Mommy informed me that Becoming Me has been nominated for an "Awesomest Blog Award." Voting takes place on Monday May 11 from 12:01am - 10:30pm. I feel funny asking people to vote for me...but I would like to encourage you to check out Amanda's blog and the contest. It is a great way to support and encourage other bloggers. While you are there on the 11th, if you truly feel that reading Becoming Me has blessed you, then I would be honored to receive your vote.




12 comments:

mommy4life said...

Seriously?! Tiffany?!! Haven't heard her in a while...

Hope your ISP is back up and running soon..

Joyeful said...

I just found you, Becoming Me (wait...that doesn't sound right! LOL)
Anyways, I've gotta sit and take a little look around for awhile--I love your tag line--hooray for becoming more like Jesus! Hooray for taking up our crosses daily and following HIM!
I can tell I am going to enjoy you ^_^

Ronel said...

I remember that song... I bought that cassette tape when I was in elementary school... so funny.

Good luck with your service issues... maybe God is giving you time to spend doing something else...

Blessings,
Ronel

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I am so sorry for your "technical" issues. It's so frustrating isn't it?
On another note I got the email from Amanda as well but I"m sure we are in the same category! LOL. You are way more inspirational then I am.
Big hugs and I'll go vote for you right now since you aren't MY competition! LOL. Just kidding.
You are a blessing.
Hugs.
Kim

Kimberly said...

I will definitely be voting for you, friend! :)

I am sorry there has been so much trouble with your computer. I am so glad that we serve a God who is able to work ALL things together for good...even uncooperative computers and servers.

Blessings! And Happy Mother's Day!
K

Penny said...

OOoh, I want to vote for you!!

And now I want a mocha...wonder why... ;)

The Four Week Vegan said...

I hope your internet issues are resolved very soon. Don't get discouraged by these set backs and hurdles. You are a blessing and I look forward to reading more from you when your technical issues are a thing of the past.

Mel said...

wow on being down, grrrrrrrr...congrats on the nomination!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having so many technical difficulties. I hope everything gets fixed soon. It's terrible being without the internet.

Michele Williams said...

Congrats.. God bless you...

Ms. Wanda said...

Congratulations!!!! Hope your ISP comes back home:)

Vixbil said...

Tiffany, woo hoo, I remember singing into a hair brush for that one. Also, what is a turtle mocha, it sounds yummy but have not heard of it over here??
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...