Thursday, June 25, 2009

Video Thursday - Tim Tebow

I'm sure you have heard the term "related by marriage." I have taken some liberties with that statement and often say, "I'm a Gator by marriage."

The Professor received both his undergraduate and doctorate degrees from the University of Florida. He bleeds orange and blue. Since I went to a small Christian college that does not have a world famous mascot, I too claim the Gators as my own...just for fun.

Whether you love or loathe the Florida Gators...or have never even heard of them and could not care less about collegiate sports, I am fairly certain you would become a fan of Gator QB and former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow is more than a stellar athlete. He's a young man who loves and serves Jesus.

For today's video Thursday I am going to share a segment on Tim doing some missionary work in the Philippines.





8 comments:

Kelly said...

I loved learning about him when I saw him on tv. He is a stellar young man.

Angie said...

My kids have been inspired by this young man. Can't wait to share this with them. Thanks, Angela.

Genny said...

I'm going to show my kiddos this. Thanks, Angela!

How is your writing going?

Amy said...

Isn't he amazing? I was so touched by his story when he won the Heisman Trophy a couple of years ago. He is definitely someone who I want my son to have as a role model.

Amanda said...

HOw neat!

Any news on the job front??

God bless-
Amanda

vintage girl at heart said...

He will do great things with his life, we will be hearing about him long after his football career! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Hey... I was just thinking about you and wanted you to know how much I appreicate you and all you do. Your contribution to Fatih Lifts and thoguhtful posts on Facebook and encouragement to wives and mom and a constant source of prayers and support for your hubby and family.

It matter.

To me. And I am sure to many, many others.

You are very loved and appreicated Angela!

God bless you!
Amanda

Karen Hossink said...

I love seeing kids who have their priorities right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...