Friday, February 1, 2008

Awards

The Beautiful Servant Award from Becoming Me


My new "policy" for "Pass it On Awards." -- One of my favorite aspects of blogging is the friendships that I have formed with other bloggers. I get joy each time a fellow blogger gives me a boost of encouragement from a "Pass it On Award." I love receiving these awards and I love giving them to others. However, I have a hard time passing on the ones that have rules as to how many people can next get the award. Without trying to do so, I have hurt some friends in the process of passing on awards. Because of this, I will make sure to publicly thank anyone who gives me an award, but I will only pass on awards that have no limits.

I will continue to award the Beautiful Servant award, because that is more or less based on nominations and the criteria is more specific.

Awards graciously bestowed upon
Becoming Me





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...