Beauty. It permeates every crease of life. Each season showcases God’s artistry: winter’s delicate crystals of snow, spring’s fragrant blossoms, summer’s golden hues, and autumn’s palate of colors decorate our world. And those are things. Even greater beauty can be uncovered in our Father’s most intricate handiwork, the human being. Stunning, unblemished splendor radiates through the uninhibited enthusiasm of a child, the daughter sitting vigil at her father’s bedside, the glow of the groom’s smile as he first sees his bride walking toward him, and the mother shedding a tear of overwhelming bliss as she embraces her newborn.
Too often, the ugly messes in life get our attention, but it is the beauty which deserves our gaze. There is nothing more beautiful than a heart surrendered to serve the Lord. And to honor those hearts, Becoming Me has created the Beautiful Servant Award. This award will be given to blog posts that demonstrate a beautiful heart surrendered to
the will of the Lord.
To ensure the integrity of this award, I have created a few guidelines.
- The Beautiful Servant Award is only to be presented by
It is not a “Pass it on” award. However, please feel free to e-mail me any links you’d like me to consider. Becoming Me.
- This is a blogging award so it it only for bloggers.
- The same person cannot win more than once a year.
- There will be one award given twice each quarter.
- In addition to the button, each recipient will be featured on
- There are no requirements to receive this award other than a post that exemplifies surrendering one’s own will to God's.
- Nothing in return is expected. This award is intended to honor the work God is doing in someone’s life and not to bring attention to or glorify Becoming Me. If you win the award and choose to post it on your blog and link to Becoming Me, I think that is fabulous. If you chose not to do so, that is absolutely fine as well.