Friday, February 1, 2008

Blog of The Week

Blog Rolls can be messy and difficult to track. I once had an enormous one and it was not working for me, or my readers. So, I ditched it and created "Blog of the Week."


If you would like your blog to be showcased here for free, follow the guidelines below. Please read carefully, the rules have changed.


  • Send me an E-mail with the answers to these questions.

  1. What is your name (choose whatever name you go by on your blog)?
  2. What is the name of your blog and it's url?
  3. Are you a mom? (You do not have to be?)
  4. How long have you been blogging?
  5. Why did you start blogging?
  6. What motivates you to continue blogging?
  7. Does you blog have a mission statement? If so, what is it?
  8. Choose one question out of the 5 below to answer.
  • What is your favorite verse from the Bible?
  • How has Jesus changed your life?
  • What do you like most about yourself?
  • If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go and who will you take with you?
  • Other than Jesus, if you could meet one famous person from history, who would you choose and why?

  • Include the code for a button (picture link) to your blog. Buttons should be no larger than 245 x 245 in size. Smaller sizes are permissible as long as its shape is square...I'm easy going so "squarish" may work too.
If you do not have a button, I can have one made for you by my blog designer, Candace, for a flat fee of $15. The button will then be yours forever. Unfortunately, creating free buttons for blog of the week participants became more than I could handle time wise, so I can no longer offer this service.

Your answers and button codes should be e-mailed to Becomingme@live.com.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...