Sunday, February 8, 2009

Homesteader's Heart

This week's featured blog is Homesteaders Heart


Here is my Q&A with the author.

What is your name?

Oh, this is an easy one! My name is Kim , Kimmy, Kimbo, Tall girl, any or all of those I will answer to.

Why do you blog?

Blogging has been such an outlet for me. It lets me communicate with women whom of which I would never get to meet otherwise. I have been so blessed by so many these last 2 years. Plus I have all this "stuff" that happens in my life that I need to spill somewhere and I know that everybody wants to know about it LOL.

What's your niche?

My niche? Hmmm, You know at first my intent was to do a very serious, devotional blog and just bless the socks off of woman with my mature wisdom and guidance. That lasted all of about 3 days LOL. I realize that I'm a nut and more of a comedian then a bible study leader, so my blog has turned into a place to come when you need a smile or a good laugh. Not to say that a serious post doesn't pop up every now and again because it does, but for the most part, even in my regular postings you will probably end up leaving with a smile on your face or a LOL coming out of your mouth. That's why I started the Friday Funnies Meme. It's a great way to end the week with a laugh. I don't know, did I answer the question? LOL. I kind of have a mish-mash of things on there as I have my hands in so many different pockets. I homeschool, sew, craft etc. so that stuff ends up on there as well. I also have a cooking blog! But that's another story.

Is she not a hoot? Please take some time this week to visit Kim at A Homesteaders Heart.

If you would like your blog to be listed as Blog of the Week, please send me an E-mail. Blogs are posted in the order they are received. All blogs are eligible for Blog of the Week, except those with objectionable content. The next available spots are in the month of April.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a great blogger! :o)

Karen said...

Congratulations Kim!

He & Me + 3 said...

yes, I love Kim...she is a blessing!

Denise said...

Great interview, enjoyed it.

Tracy said...

what a fun, great & encouraging idea!

Unknown said...

This is a great idea ~ I like to view blogs that are safe, encouraging, and that I can learn from. Thanks again...

Mel said...

Congrats Kim, that was great...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...