To help you get better acquainted with Edie, I have pasted a few blurbs from her blog. Enjoy!
"I have been on a quest for a few years specifically to discover how God wired me, who He designed me to be, and how He wants me to live that out especially as it relates to work. The Bible says we should find satisfaction in our work.
So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God. (Ecclesiastes 2:24)
I am still learning but this is what He has taught me so far.
- I love to learn. I'm very inquisitive!
- I am inclined to structure, organization, and efficiency.
- I am drawn to small things, like details!
- I am creative. I especially enjoy graphic design, but love many forms of creativity.
- I tend to notice personality traits and strengths in people.
- I am inclined to want to help people. Whenever I hear the words "I need" or "I would like", my ears perk up and I start thinking of how to make that need or desire a reality.
- I enjoy the challenge of custom work.
- I enjoy people but work best alone. When I am with people I want to talk which explains why I work best alone. :)
- My name means Rich Gift and I believe God still "...calls us by name."
- And most importantly ... I Love the Lord my God with all my heart. I want to keep Him as the Center of my focus and I want to help others make Him the Center of their focus."