Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Frills and Thrills Contest Winner

A big thank you to all who participated in my Easter Frills and Thrills Blog Carnival and a special heartfelt cyber hug of thanks to Karen Shamey from Fashions for Your Little Ones, for donating the $50 gift card.

Via random drawing, the winner of the gift card is the same person who was the first to visit and comment on ten participating contests blogs! Congratulations to double winner, Jessie from Muthering Heights.

Jessie, please head on over to Fashions For Your Little Ones and contact Karen, there are special instructions that go with your prize. Also, please e-mail me with your mailing address so I can send out your Starbucks card.

This blog will probably be silent for a few days...tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth removed.

But I want to leave you with two things.

1) Many of you e-mailed me to say that you would have had participated in sharing Easter Stories if I had given you more time to prepare. I completely understand, so during the week before Easter, I'll put up a post with a Mr. Linky. It will be a "prizeless" meme though, but still poignant and fun. So start thinking about your posts. More details to come.

2) While thinking of Easter and the significance of the cross, this lovely song, At the Foot of the Cross, sung below by Tammy Trent, has been pressed against my heart. I hope it blesses you as much as it does me.






14 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats to the winner.

Gretchen said...

Congrats. And no matter how many people participated or didn't participate, it was still fun and still well worth doing.

Muthering Heights said...

Wahoo! Thanks for the opportunity to write about creating traditions for my family - it was wonderful to read everyone's stories, as well as the tips left on my blog.

It was a wonderful carnival!

Skoots1moM said...

woo to the hoo for Muthering Heights!
Sending prayers for easy removal of those teeth...remember, no straws. Hope it goes easily for you!

Sheryl said...

one of my favorite songs - no matter who sings it.

wisdom teeth? will be praying for you. please take pictures of yourself and be willing to post them!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner!

I hope the removal of your wisdom teeth goes well.

Lucy Mills said...

I hope the tooth removal goes nice and smoothly for you.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth!

I have the Kreative Blogger Award for you:

http://diaryofanewamerican.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreative-blogger-award.html

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner. I hate that I didn't get to participate in the contest. I went to my mother's to find this special Easter picture of me and my sister when we were little girls and totally missed your deadline. Yikes!

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to the winner, and have a good tooth surgery:) Love this song!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm so bummed I missed it! Got a little behind in my inbox!! But what a nice giveaway!

Steph

sara said...

congrats to the winner!

I love Tammy Trent! Her story is so inspiring!

sister sheri said...

OH, my! Wisdom Teeth! Will be praying for you!

Edie said...

Congratulations to the winner!

I just love Tammy Trent. She has a beautiful voice and loves the Lord deeply. I saw her sing last year at a church in my area. I won a necklace while I was there of a cross that says Narrow Minded.

Hope you're feeling better. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...