Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Please Stop And Pray

Prayers for Stellan

I know that many of you already read the blog My Charming Kids. But since I only recently found it a few months ago, I am thinking that there may be some of you who stumbled upon Becoming Me, yet have not met this precious family.

Wherever you are right now, I ask that you would take a few moments and pray for the youngest charming child...baby Stellan. He is four-months-old and fighting for his life. And in this instance when I write fighting, I mean it as a raging battle.

I do not want to take time writing out the details, because I want to post this as soon as humanly possible and there is much information if you click the link above.

I especially rec. the post titled To Him Be the Glory.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...