Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shades of Hope

Mom Blogs


My teeth…they have issues. Actually, my entire mouth has problems. For starters, it is small. So small that my dental hygienist uses the child-sized equipment to clean and X-Ray my teeth, but even with the special tools, the process is cumbersome at best.

Another oddity is that several of my adult molars never properly formed. When my baby teeth gave out in my twenties, two gaping holes remained. My minuscule mouth will not enable a dentist the room needed to insert implants.

Click here to finish reading this post about my mouth maladies. There actually is a spiritual lesson to be derived from it, I promise. And while you are at 5 Minutes for Faith, please take a few minutes to read some other insights from talented writers like Shera, Donna, Joanne, Carol, Amy, Gina, Staci, and others. And while the contributers at 5 Minutes for Faith do not write for comments, I hope you won't feel shy about leaving them when you visit. Your words do bless us.





4 comments:

Karin said...

Excellent article. A friend and I were just discussing the same issues and concerns in almost the same way! Without Jesus there would be no Hope!!
I thank the Lord for blessing me through your post.

Denise said...

You are a blessing.

Anonymous said...

That was a great article!

tiarastantrums said...

GREAT - poor thing - I HATE teeth issues!!! painful teeth is not fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...